Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Lepaking.. hahaha..


my breakfast two days ago? hahaa.. i prepared it myself!!
After a long nite yesterday wit my beloved homeworks.. hahaha.. tonite is totally lepaking.. as there is only one class tmr.. wahahahhaa... and no class on friday! getting a guitar on friday! rarh! cant wait.. haha anyways due to lepaking i took some pics of my apartment..


Night view from my apartment window.. cool huh?


This is where i dream every nite.. hehehe.. ( except the first nite.. i slept on the sofa of someone's else apartment )


view from my door? i know.. it's messy.. hahaha


My working desk! where i do all my homeworks, chatting, bla bla bla...


Obviously, my apartment's kitchen.. where i cook my food! from maggi to maggi, and sausages to eggs.. hahahahaa..

okay... im tired of uploading now.. rarh!

No comments: