Friday, February 9, 2007

Got my guitar! RARH!


hehehe.. owh this morning got my guitar at the retail store " guitar center ". They have all sorts of guitars.. including the 12 strings.. haha and some mini guitars too.. as to my budget.. there's only a limited choices.. haha between epiphone les paul special II and squier strat. I chose squier.. hahaha as the fretboard is white! weee hahaha i love white fret board.. but reviews shows that epiphone is better.. who cares.. i already bought it.. hahaha.. hmmm i actually got a picture of it but no so clear i guess.. hahaha.. owh yah.. i also got a marshall amp.. a small one.. 10 Watts. sounds kinda nice thou.. =) played guitar like 3 hours today.. fingers hurts! and skin peeling off.. ahahaha rarh! hmmm.. this weekend is gonna be a bz one.. as i have loads of homeworks! and 1 project.. rarh! charm liao.. hahaha still din get to explore san jose more.. =/ there's a fren of mine persuading me to transfer to his uni in lousiana hahaha.. coz it's cheaper there if i can get a scholarship there.. and can hang out wit him.. actually the idea is not bad.. i'm considering.. i might .. hahaha but it will be like super mafan.. ishh.. but then save some money lor.. hahaha.. donno la will see how things goes.. mmmmmmm.. besides that.. i miss my frens! grrrrrr... hahaha charm liao.. i miss my girl too.. sigh.. kekeke.. rarh!

No comments: