Sunday, February 18, 2007

and again..




owh.. and again.. it's sunday nite already.. rarh.. classes will be going on tmr again.. sigh.. hahaha.. omg.. so unmotivated now.. =( was looking for someone to talk to but everyone seems bz.. haha.. cant blame them.. it's chinese new year.. it's like Christmas to Americans. ishh ish.. just as usual.. my homeworks arent done yet.. they seem to be coming continuously.. non stop.. haih.. sometimes just really beh tahan.. hmm.. and know wat? my vision is a bit blurr now.. i dont know why.. haha charm.. sigh.. maybe tired.. but yet.. still hav to get my work done.. due tmr.. sunday nite how i hate u.. ishhh..

Sunday nite.. sunday nite..
Classes on monday monday...
I still hav work to be done..
and it's due tmr.. eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

anyways.. haha my new shoe! =P

owh yah.. and my first cooked bihun.. =)

No comments: