Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happie chinese NEW year!!

hahahah it's errr chinese new year! just past 12 am.. hehehe.. hmmm.. at least i wasn't alone during chinese new year.. was out to the great mall. it's kinda far away. me and my american apartment mate went on a light rail to the great mall. it took us like half an hour? haha.. mmmmm.. the mall is quite big.. but single storey. hmmm.. it's just like shopping malls in Malaysia.. hahaha loads of clothing shops, shoes, sportswear, kitchen wear and many more.. food too! hahah i bought a new pair of shoes! weee .. happie.. hahaha.. and bought a knife bla bla bla.. owh yah.. then we went for dinner... at a restaurant named eat fresh.. omgosh.. it's the healthiest meal of my life.. i guess.. all vegetables! buffet style.. coz my apartment mate is a nutrition major.. omgosh.. it's like.. haha but it's good for me.. ate loads of vege.. i mean loads of.. it's like vegetables i eat for a week.. hahaha.. hmmm.. at least i enjoyed my cny eve.. hahaha.. not too bad.. =P bout the pictures of my shoe requested.. i hvt uploaded it yet.. haha lazy.. wanna go to bed already.. happy chinese new year!! rarh! sham xiong shi sheng.. althou it's piggie year.. don be soh chu arr.. LOL.. alrite.. gong hei fat choi!

No comments: