Sunday, February 8, 2009

Give me some directions please!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Im lost im lost.. Can someone please bring me back on track? hahaha.. Gosh.. It's Sunday.. And I just watched 2 NBA games.. and 2 episodes of Man Vs Wild.. Did like 2 homework problems during commercial breaks.. LOL.. I know I know.. It din't worked out so well... Spurs Won thou! wooohooo.. And Lebron lost to Kobe.. hahaha.. Both of them din do much thou.. 23 winning streak home game for cavaliers BROKEN!! hahaha..

Hmmm... Again.. the semester has come to this point where there seems to be so much to do in so little time.. Yet.. Im feeling that Im not doing enuff.. LOL.. It sucks.. It's torturing me! Cmon! Help me out here! lolx.. All the distraction around is just too much for me to handle.. LOL.. This shows how bad is my resistance towards temptations.. Gosh.. =(

Tomorrow is Monday.. And Im glad that im still alive, healthy , etc.. But.. It's going to be the same Monday again.. Just like every other week.. Althou I learn some diff things.. But still.. It's gonna be a super long day.. 7.30am - 8.45pm.. THats like longer hours than a full time worker.. haha...

Sorry for all the complains.. I know I shouldn't be doing so much complaining.. ALrite.. Let's look at the good side.. hahaha. Well... I got entertained by the TV that I watched so much today.. ANd err... I din't get sick today.. It was a pretty relaxing day.. With minimal homework doing.. LOL.. I neeed to find something that brings my life alive again! I need some excitement.. Im gonna go all out! roar!

No comments: