Sunday, February 1, 2009

Am I a HateR?

Notice that this post is in a different color.. Why is that? I guess that describes my mood today.. It's Superbowl weekend! Most people here are sticking their asses on their couches at home watching the Superbowl XLIII which means 43.. Don quite understand how they came up wit the L for roman numbering.. But well.. IT's America.. they can pretty much do whatever they like..

So, back to my point. Why is this post in this weird color.. Reddish.. but gloomy.. which resembles my anger and also disappointment.. in what? in a couple of people over here.. I guess I have never described any of my frens over here huh? After reading some interesting article about life.. I find myself wearing so many distinctive masks at different occasions, being around different group of friends, in front of your boss, professors and family.. Honestly, I think everyone is doing the same thing.. Behaving differently, acting differently, talking differently, even the topic of conversation varies.. So, I am assuming that this is perfectly normal.. But do people realize that they are actually doing this each and every day? Sometimes, I find it hard to keep up to what I've created.. an image of myself that is.. Feels like Im going insane.. Why are we required to be like this.. why cant we just be ourselves.. Take out we... Can I just be myself? Im seriously sick of all these... Totally doesnt make sense...

Sorry for drifting away so much... but.. that all just came accross my mind.. ALrite.. back to my story.. sorry if this is lame.. but I seriously need to release all these shit from my heart.. It's been there long enough... I'm not gonna mention names.. but.. well.. I will describe them as M and T... I've known M since my second semester here.. At the beginning I find that he's a really cool guy that I can really hang out with... But, as time passes... I just find that he's really ermm... self centered! Im not saying that im selfless.. But he is just way too selfcentered.. He pretty much thinks that he is the best.. And every single thing that he said is right.. I just cant take this kind of attittude.. It's really difficult for me.. I've been keeping this in my heart so effing long.. and just feel like erupting it right now! Being in the same committee in our association.. I find it almost impossible to work with someone like him.. It's seriously a torture.. Been trying to ermm.. avoid seeing him most of the time.. but that's even harder as he's the soul mate of one of my housemates.. get what I mean? He's always around my apartment and it is unavoidable that he will knock on my door and come talk to me about his bla bla bla.. notice that everything is.. HIS... In my mind.. quietly of course.. I will be.. "whatever dude" seriously its getting effing annoying.. so yeah.. I guess Im hating M.. I don't exactly know what I should do... Should I continue to keep this with myself.. Or should I tell everyone directly.. Im seriously.. tired of keeping all these shit.. maybe i should just avoid any occasions that he'll be around.. maybe that helps.. about my apartment.. maybe i should just move out to some other place.. It's really really difficult to deal with this kind of shits... ROAR... Someone please help me out.. its driving me crazy...

About T, it isnt that serious.. Just that.. he's kinda weird sometimes.. and well.. we have different preferences i guess... but well.. ahhhhhhhh.. watever...

1 comment:

RainNe said...

WOw=) ive never seen hammie complaining bout any1! i guess tat person reli got on to ur nerves. Guess what? U shudn't jz avoid being wherever he will be cz this world is not about HIM, not his!!! So i guess u shud jz tell him straight to his face or show him some black justice pao face(this is wat i do la u know me rite) or jz ignore him when he tries to tell u thg..jz tell him u have some other things to do rite now wokay. Dun be angry cz of this ya its so damn normal ok every1 experiences this even me sometimes. Well tats my advice i hope it helps=)
cheer up ok my hammie.
Eh if he bullies u again give me his msn i scold him hah!