Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fortune Cookie...

HAhaha.. I was eating Chinese food in student union yesterday and there was a fortune cookie.. Guess what it said.. haha.. Tomorrow will be a productive day.. But, don't oversleep... And guess what happened today!!? hahaha.. I actually got up like 6.45am for my 7.30am class.. But somehow got lazy and that freaking fortune cookie massage actually flashed accross my mind.. But it worked in the opposite way... AHHAHA.. I put my fortune in my own hands and decided to go back to sleep.. This is the second time that Im skipping this 7.30am classs.. It's way too early.. And.. He don't really lecture much.. Big part of the class is just questions from students and discussions that dont really relate to the class.. If you are wondering.. It's a local Politics class.. Super Boring!

No comments: