Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm sorry..

Sorry! for myself... nothing had changed but worsened. its all bad... all bad!! nth is going right! Stand right back up after u fall is not easy at all.. that makes those ppl successful.. im wondering whether i could be one of them.. i hope i could.. i really did so badly in the test today.. i think it is the worst so far... but there is still hope as there is part 2 of the test... Did i not study enuff? maybe so.. im such a bad person.. bad bad bad.. stupid stupid! aaaaaaaaaaaaa.... i spilled water on my lap top twice for the past 2 weeks............... Maybe i should be thankful that it is still working.. but my mic arent working thou.. i donno y!!!! I donno what to do now.. or perhaps wat i can do... its all bad! I just cant wait till i get home lar... all these stuffs is straining me to the max.. im necking... and breaking soon.. I just wanna finish this bad ass semester and go home! home! but with my bad results... my parents will be so disappointed in me... bad son i am.. haihs................................. scholarship? it's like a star that is sooooooooooooooooooo far away now.. and its just going further and further.. or perhaps im the one who is sinking... hamsters cant swim u know.. so the will just sink.. and there he goes.. i think hamster might go into depression if he continues this.. he is just pathetic.. no one to blame but himself.. such a loser... stand up and fight again... easy to say thats for sure.. ahhhhhhhhhh.... who said the past is not important? aint the past determines the future? Im SORRY Loh Jian Wei...

* slaps himself *

No comments: