Saturday, April 14, 2007

43 days and counting....

weeee 43 days to go.. one more mid term to go till finals.. my last finals is on the 22nd MAy.. cant wait for it to be over so i can go back to MALAYSIA!! hahaha... i'm drunk last nite.. i guess.. its been a while since i last drank beer + 2 types of wines.. hahaha.. thanks to my korean frens.. hahaha.. and i went to sleep at 12 am as they continue having fun.. and i woke up at 3am and join them again.. hahaha.. it was my housemate's burfday.. I think it was really a great one for him as the one he likes is there wit him. hahaha thats really cool.. hmmm.. just had my circuits second midterm on wednesday.. i don't think i did that well in it... haihs... there's just not enuff hard work.. i'm so bad at working hard at myself when im not in the mood.. =( hahaha.. hmmm.. thats it for now!

No comments: