Friday, May 11, 2007

Finals on the way!

18 more days to go... 5 finals... 1 project presentation.. =) AFter that.. everything is sweet.. LOL... life is kinda sour now.. sometimes it is even bitter... but someday.. it will be sweet.. hmmmm.....

To all the people who still cares for me: ( especially yun and sexay ju! =P thanks for your posts! really appreciate it.. =) )

thank you! and i will be back soon... hahahha.. im now thinking wat should i do back in malaysia... hehehe any suggestion? my sister is asking me whether i wanna go to Sydney wit her to celebrate my 3rd sister's 21st birthday.. hahaha.. but i missed Malaysia.. hmmmmm.. so i am still considering.. hehehe.. till then.. to all the people who are worried bout me.. im sorry.. and no worries... im OK =) 100% ok.. maybe.. LOL...

Jian

No comments: