Friday, March 23, 2007

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




yo peeps! its spring break!! hahahaha the long awaited spring break... thou its just a week break. Its good enuff.. for me to rest.. hav been so stressed up by all the mid terms and homeworks.. haihs.. hahaha yeahhhhh spring break.. so far.. no trips organized yet.. the only one was to san franc on tuesday wit two other msians.. hehehe hope it will be fun.. anyways cash running low.. so dont think can go to anymore trips.. money is on the way.. but not here yet.. lolx.. >.< haihs.. owh yah! i actually went to ski a week before spring break.. oni took a few pics as all of them are oni bz skiing themselves.. haihs.. hahaha.. coz ppl expert ad.. can go to all the hard tracks.. where as i myself practiced at the lower part.. haihs.. hahaha.. but somehow i managed to ski and went down the easiet track twice. it was fun.. althou i fell down like 10 times or more? hahaha.. i hurt my rib a lil thou.. they actually asked me to ski again during spring break.. but its not confirm yet.. wahhahaa feel like going again.. but my rib still kinda hurt..

pics of my ski trip..

No comments: