Friday, March 9, 2007

lalalala.. random post






hey you! haha wassup? are u guys going next or wat? haha.. yup.. i played bball for the second time yesterday... weee.. Lost again thou.. ahhaa but at least i scored more this time.. haha.. mmmm.. i got back my circuits paper!! hahaha.. it was previously lost.. hmmm.. the results are not bad at all.. hahaha a 100 since donno when.. ahhahaa.. =P got lucky. hehee.. but there's 2 ppl i guess.. in the class who got 105.. zzzz.. hahaha.. alrite alrite.. someone complaining that im not uploading pics.. here u go... wit pictures of food, food n more food!! hahaha.. owh.. there r some pics of my first light rail trip too.. haha.. if u r wondering who r those in the pic.. they r my korean frens... hahaha... and the bah kut teh is cooked by me.. the 3 dishes.. hmmm the chicken wings are cooked by me.. althou it didnt taste that well.. ahahhaa.. peace out!

No comments: