Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gone... Lost.. Missing..





Yes.. The title pretty much describes the state that I am currently in. Where's the motivation that got me to the point that im on now? It just diminished.. Like Gone.. Poof! there it goes.. No idea.. Whats the point of doing all these again? No idea.. This sucks dude.. Like in the middle of the semester.. All Spring Break.. What have I been doing? Nothing! at least nth productive.. For some reasons, I was supposed to get a lot of rest.. However, I don think I had enuff sleep every nite.. Why is that? No freaking idea.. Something always come up.. And i get stucked.. And for long.. ANd sleep late nite.. NOt good.. Screw it.. It's Saturday.. 2 more days and school continues.. Currently a lil intoxicated wit a corona extra.. But why it came down to this? Coz I really don't know what else to do.. Im just having the feeling that.. WHy should I give a shit about all the school work? WHy can't I just do nothing.. Like do everything that is fun, exciting, easy, fulfilling, etc etc etc!! Gosh.. It's driving me nuts.. I don't think this is the first time it has occured to me.. Don remember what got me out of these in the past.. Songs? Trying to find some rite now.. =( and trying to talk to some friends too.. Other than that.. I really donno what can be done.. If u have the answer.. Please Please.. Help me out.. =)

No comments: