Sunday, March 15, 2009

The 100th Post =O





WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!???? It's the 100th Post! wow.. How much crap has hamster released in this place.. Gosh. It's the freaking 100th time.. I think I created this blog sometime like 2 years ago.. When I first came to the US.. Cause I have nth better to do back then.. And still is now.. hahaha.. But.. It's been a really good container of my crappy thoughts.. hahaha.. Loads of BS by a BSer like me.. hahaha.. But well.. Ppl BS all the time.. =) It's okay.. hahaha.. So Wat is up!?

Let's see... 2 more mid terms.. One on Monday and one on Thursday.. And wooot.. after Friday's Ice Skating class... IT's SPRING BREAKKKKKKKK !! hahaha.. I know some people are already having their spring break.. Gosh.. CSU are always a week behind... =( but well.. We started school a lil later than others too.. But.. We end our semester later too! Ish... So unfair! Sometimes I wish I shoulda chose another university over this... Screwed me up so badly.. hahaha.. All the delay in graduation and stuffss.. gosh.. driving me nuts at times...

Owh.. I am gonna take this Opportunity to thank all the people who visited this place filled with Hamster's crappy thoughts.. =) Ur comments are really CONSTRUCTIVE and SUPPORTIVE.. hahaha.. Thank you, thank you. Please continue to do so in the future.. =) I don't know if there's any people who are quietly visiting and not leaving any comments .. Come on.. Just let me know that you know about this.. I already had this once.. Like someone suddenly told me, " haha.. I have seen ur blog.. " The moment was kinda embarrassing.. hahaha.. Ish.. How did people find out when I don send them the link.. All these spies and hackers! roar!! hahaha.. But if it's your way of knowing people's mind while not wanting them to know.. That's perfectly fine with me.. Coz I do that too! hahaha.. But... A simple Hi in the chatbox will be great.. =) REVEAL yourself! lolx.. Gosh.. Hope I have not been talking to imaginary person.. hahaha..

ANyway... It's time to start working on my homework.. And hopefully get some studying done.. Can't wait for Spring Break to come.. =D Till then.. Hamster.. SIgning off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soydralry [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-zithromax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Zithromax without no prescription online[/url]

Anonymous said...

Мужчины все открывают
!!!