Monday, February 18, 2008

Elephant ankle!

It feels so weird... right after i post the basketball video, like a few days after.. I went to play basketball.. and guess what!? I sprained my ankle! Its swollen now.. it hurts when i walk.. or should i say.. slide with one leg and walk with another? ahha.. It just so bad.. 10 minutes is usually the time i take to walk to my classes.. but now.. i guess i need at least 10 more minutes.. as i usually walk kinda fast.. haihs!
Gonna see the Doc tmr.. hope that it helps.. =) anyways! I have already said this
++++++++++++++++++++++++++ yes! think positive.. hahah.. lets see sprained ankle.. find out more about how to take care of my ankle? YES definitely.. no more basketball for me for at least a week or so.. haihs.. wont even be able to work for this week.. =P.. Its considered holiday! hahah as i have a midterm this week..=)

DOn't you guys just love mondays? well i do! hahaha.. i know i know.. its the first day of the week.. some says second.. but for me its the first.. its the beginning of an end.. without the beginning there wont be an end.. haha.. isnt that cool? so start loving ur mondays! =)

No comments: