Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Year End Post

Dear Smellies Bloggies,

Wondering why I call you that? That's because you have been abandoned for quite some time.. But like all the miracle projects in Malaysia.. THey get revived! haha.. and here you go.. ALl nice and shiny with people walking pass you every second! haha.. THank me! =D

Been wondering on the topic of "Journey of Self Discovery" recently. And one of the guidance given was to keep a journal and that is exactly why I am posting here.. Yes.. It's time to start my journal.. Of course the more private journal will be written in a nice little journal that I like to write in it everyday.. Not on this boring ugly squarish laptop that I type on and on and on.. So this is actually a hello and goodbye.. HAHA.. Thank god this is free of charge! =) Until I get bored with my physical nice little journal written in a fantastic little book/diary I shall pay you a visit again. But I'm truly glad that you still exist after all these times! Cheers mate!

Yours Sincerely,
Your Forgetful Owner

1 comment:

ji4n said...

Owh Yeah! Forgot to mention... Life's Good!!!!