Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Semester done!! haha.. in like 19 hours time..

It's been a while huh? yea yea.. Surprisingly, I have been playing DOTA a lot.. haha I mean a lot.. ALmost everyday.. Even during finals week.. hahaha.. Just realized that.. Americans can play Dota quite well too.. Except they always go for AP mode.. WHich is kinda gay.. Cause they keep picking the same heroes.. hahaha.. Playing Dota on my lap top is a new experience! without the numpad and all.. But still okay.. Although have been losing a lot of games.. Been underestimating Americans' dota skills.. ahhaa..

Okay.. In like 19 hours time.. I should be done with all my finals. And done with the Fall 2008 semester... Long way to go though.. hahaha.. Been hearing ppl who study in Aus are graduating.. ish.. hahaha.. but its cool.. long live my Student Life!! LOL touch wood.. Anyway, my 21st birthday was pretty cool.. Wasn't expecting my friends to make me 21 cup cakes/muffins.. haahah.. But well.. Their effort and heart was great! haha.. Except the cream part... was totally messed up.. haha.. To really become 21.. Me and my homie are going to Vegas! This coming Sunday.. It's going to be CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY... We'll be partying all nite longgggggg... wahahha.. Can't wait.. Anticipating it so much.. every nite.. LOL.. Here are some pics of my b'day..

While waiting for the the images to get uploaded... It really takes a while.. getting sleepy... ZZZZzzzz...haha.. Let me describe the images.. hmm... Firstly, the 21 cup cakes/muffin.. Second, me trying to kill Murphy after cutting the tiny cakes..Third, The gift ceremony. Fourth, after some violent cream fight... Fifth, me and my classmate.. Sixth, me downing the second legal alcoholic drink in US... Seventh, me and the bar tender who made me this super disgusting drink specially for the b'day boys.. (Tabasco, cherry juice, rums, mustard, water from the bar mat!!! and many many more other liquors and disgusting stuffs..) Eighth, me and my small little dessert with candle.. =.=... Ninth, frens and i at Pf Chang for dinner..











Oooops.. The images seem to have messed up order... hahaha... I guess u guys are smart enuff to errr... sort them to the according descriptions.. hahaha.. RITEEEEE?