Thursday, September 4, 2008

Makan-makan di San Jose

Desert at donno where..
But I remembered it was one of my first meals back in San Jose.. =P
And it taste better than it looks.. lolx..

Special Rolls at Smile Shushi!

Look at all the rolls! We ordered like 5 of the special rolls.
Cause we wanted them all! Wahahaha..

Me shooting a picture of the rolls..
Someone is poking my face.. =/


Brunch at Restaurant & Cafe of Ikea, Palo Alto.
The Loaded Chocolate cake was NICE.

Finally, myself and food!

Anyways.. Life has been good! haha.. yaya. classes are starting to get busy with all the homeworks and reports.. but well.. life goes on.. haha.. I bought so many stuffs recently.. Let's see.. got a Chair for the living room which cost $59.99! it was on sales.. and its so comfy.. so me and my hommies decided to get it! haha.. We take turns to sit on it now.. hahaha.. Reservation in advance is required.. =P

Also, I bought myself some errmm spaces to keep my stuffs.. haha. it's like a rack to be hung into ur closet.. It made my room that lil more tidier.. hehe.. Owh. I bought a document rack too.. Just try to be more organized.. haha.. And a small square table for my room.. so that i can work from my bed. haha.. WOrk = watch movie on my lap top.. Homeworks.. Surfing, etc... keke.. getting broke.. But well.. will be working again really soon.. haha.. hard earned money ok? 1 am, time for bed.. way past my bedtime.. haha.. Nitey nite!

No comments: