Thursday, August 14, 2008

Locating myself

GOsh.. I'm losing myself! How did this happen? I have no idea.. Will be leaving in errr.. less than a week time.. GG.. back to US.. haha.. haihs.. I haven't enjoyed enough ler.. And I still have politics finals tmr.. How interesting.. =/

Been trying to study since I woke up this morning at around 10 AM! But then.. started watching TV... Olympics and all is just too distracting.. My brain now feels like a wet sponge with zero capacity of absorbing stuffs.. It's full.. Of many many things.. Just like a full Hard disk.. I don't know how I am going to deal with this.. I will probably screw up tmr's finals.. F#*()$()#*)(

Also, I am trying to find someone to talk to about this.. until I tried looking for one.. I found out that I could not find any.. I don't know who to talk to.. Or rather there's no one I can talk to.. Screw all these craps! I HATE THIS!

2 comments:

bbyun said...

haha we are always here fer u okie.

what no one to talk to.

:)

Anonymous said...

got me ma. why dun tell me? >3
keep everything inside..very samfu 1 ah