Sunday, May 18, 2008

Talking about time flies..


It's been almost a year since I last went home. By home, I mean my home home.. hahaha.. the place where and grew up and learnt a bunch of stuffs, met a lot of people and had many many memories both good and bad...

It is just about 3 more days or so till I will be home again.. The anticipation kicks in again just as usual. Studying in finals and packing are both a pain in the ass.. hahaha.. But.. everything seems less important now.. I just wanna get my ass home and catch up with what is left in Malaysia..

3 months it seems I will be staying.. having to take 2 classes in Inti college where I am considered an alumni.. and also probably an intern opportunity with my dad's fren in a boiler company..

So, busy summer it seems huh? I guess.. Hope you guys will leave ur weekends empty for me! haha.. as i think my weekdays will be more or less hectic.. I really want to catch up with every single one of you.. hahaha.. listening to your lame jokes.. your downs and ups.. your everything!

For now, I don't really have the mood to get my head down and start studying for 2 more finals that are coming up on tuesday and wednesday.. I should probably be packing up my stuffs now..
hmmm.. alrite then... till FRIDAY! looking forward to see you all! =)

p/s: added the photo coz someone said I did not upload photos.. haha

Best wishes,

Jian Wei

No comments: